Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blessing Pictures

We blessed Emma Gray this last Sunday and it was a wonderful blessing!  She was blessed with the Gift of Love--isn't that a wonderful gift to have?  I think it's so neat.  We had cupcakes and ice cream afterwards.  I should have made 10,000 chocolate ones because they were gone in 5 seconds and everyone wanted more.  They were divine if I do say so myself.  I also had mason jars filled with ice water.  I made Emma's dress (from ideas from Gap and JCrew), and it turned out so well!  It had flannel against her skin and tulle on the outside.  I also made the bunting with her name that was above the food table that will go in her room.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  P loved all the treats and entertained the girls with his burping on cue...great.  My grandparents from Provo came up, and J's parents and uncle were here to also be a part of the blessing.  We're thankful to everyone who participated. (That first picture is our bishop).








5 comments:

Kim said...

THANK YOU for posting pictures. Wish we could have been there for it. Your creativity (and motivation to make your ideas come to pass) never cease to amaze me. You look beautiful. Hope you are feeling well.

Jennie said...

what a fabulous dress! Did you make it? I've never seen one like it! She is so pretty!

k love said...

the dress looks stellar, and so does the dessert table!

Madelyn said...

Very cute dress! Love it.

Jennie said...

Guess I should have read first...I was too anxious to see the pictures : ) Great job Bec!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics