Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rachel's Graduation

My sister Rachel graduated from beauty school, so I went down to Utah for that. It was great to see her walk, and she was asked to give a speech and everything at her graduation, so that was pretty cool. I didn't actually get any pictures of the graduation itself, but I got a picture of her when we went to dinner (we went to a hibachi restaurant...it was great!). I need to still get some pictures from my mom. It was great, and Porter liked the fire (of course...). It was super hot down in Provo, so Mom and I went to the DI to get her a suit and then we went to Veteran's pool to go swimming. Porter likes the water so much---it was so fun!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics