My Grandma Elaine's birthday is today, and I couldn't think of a better way to tell her Happy Birthday than to shout it from the rooftops (or through the internet cable...) that I think she's a wonderful, a very classy lady, and I love her.
Facts about Grandma:
- Had the 1st computer when it came out--is super good with electronics and always has been.
- Always up for exciting new adventures!
- Works at the Provo Temple.
- Spends lots of time taking care of her family.
- Does enormous amounts of genealogy!
- I chose her first name as my middle name because I love her so much.
- She loves her family and they love her back.
This is when she got married--gorgeous, right?
She always made it a priority to come to our big deal events (like Priesthood ordinations) even though they lived far away.
Feeding Porter in the outfit she bought him!
First time meeting Porter, and loving him!
Happy Birthday, Grandma Elaine!