Monday, April 14, 2008

No Pictures

We're in NY for the week visiting my family. It was a super busy last week of school, but ended in J and I at Wingers high-fiving each other every 3.243 minutes because we didn't have to do homework that night or go to school the next day. There is lots in between that night and today (Monday), but we can safely say that we have a new car, I signed my lease for Pocatello, J's living in a basement, and we got to NY on all the planes we had planned on taking at the beginning of the trip.
So far here, we haven't really done anything. As I sit here at the computer it doesn't really sink in that I'm here and it'll probably hit me in three weeks or so when I'll've already gone, but it's been fun so far.
Tomorrow I'm making the same breakfast I made for Valentine's Day for my family and the sister missionaries. We're also going to Savoir Faire which is a store that I guess has a ton of spectacular hats and scarves that all the girls in my family will have a fun time trying on and taking pictures of ourselves.
We're also going to the Saratoga Battlefield on Wednesday which should be a good time. We're also going to attend Dad's class in Rutland, VT that night, and that lecture's going to be on psychotherapy...we'll see how that goes.
J and I still aren't on NY time, so it's midnight and we really aren't tired. J has a lot of work that needs to be in by tomorrow (something about 300 doors that need to have their plans edited or something horrible), so he's been working hard. I have one of those books I need to read before I start my internship here that I've started to go through. I just want to absorb as much as possible so that when I start my job on Monday I won't look like the biggest idiot of all time.
All in all, it's good to be here and escape a little from the other world we live in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics