Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Baby Baby Boy!

These are pictures of our baby boy! I don't have time to write about him right now, but let's just say that he's huge and is "unofficially" due on January 7th instead of January 19th. We're really really really really really excited about having a boy and just can't wait for him to come. Yay for babies!

Alright, this picture is of him showing us that he's a boy. It's like he's kneeling on the floor and we're taking a picture from the bottom, so the two long shapes that are coming together at an angle are his shins and his privates are in the middle.
I can't tell even myself, but this is the picture of them measuring his femur.
This is them measuring his belly.
This is them measuring his skull.
This is the chart that talks about his measurements. It shows that he's huge and growing really fast!
This is his fist--super cute huh? His little bones are growing strong! I guess it's a good thing I'm drinking four cups of milk a day!
This is a creepy alien shot, but a skull looks like that no matter what!
This is him laying on his back. You can see his profile, and I kinda think he has my nose! He's just such a gorgeous little baby!
It seems to be that no one can see that this is a baby except for Jordan and Kaiter, but I sure hope you can! This is a 3D image of his face on the left. You can see his eye, his cheek, his nose, and mouth! He's just a such a beautiful little baby!
This is his thigh coming up from the bottom and his calf is coming off (just like a regular leg does). His muscles are gaining mass! Yay!

5 comments:

Craig and Elaine said...

Please tell me what I'm seeing! Whatever, HE is HANDSOME!, just like his Dad!
Loves, Gma & Gpa

The ZamFam said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Gus told me you were having a boy! YAY!! My favorites are the 1st 2. How can you resist baby feet and cute little bay butts! Becca, I am super excited for you!! Now I can get boy stuff!! BTW.....welcome back to Rexburg!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Day! We are so excited for you! Having an earlier due date must have been great news, too! We miss you and can't wait to be back there and say hi to your growing tummy! Love ya!

Kim said...

Your belly is at least 3x the size of mine. AT LEAST. Are you sure you don't have a vampire growing in there?

tothe4thfloor said...

YAY for a baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics