Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Resolution #1 -- dedicated to Jordan and Kim

I dedicate this post to Jordan and Kim.

It has been brought to my attention (by Jordan and Kim) that 90% of the stuff I say is absolutely not true. I'm not trying to deceive anyone, but I exaggerate, or can't find the right words so use ones that aren't 100%, or I'll think I know something (like the rules to a game) and it'll be logical but not true, OR tell stuff that's been told to me that I don't go on and confirm...and then it turns out it's not true. So, my new years resolution #1 is to stop that. I tried to start it yesterday and I've already found myself called out on doing it again more than once, so I guess I'm not being super successful yet. Blast.

2 comments:

loveology said...

Hi Becca!

Great post and so true...

I do love your hair, the color and cut look great on you!

Such a lovely family you have and a gorgeous son.
Visiting your blog made me happy this cold morning.

Thanks dear!

Mila
x.

Lindsey said...

Hey you purrrty girl I love the new look... looks like you guys are having a blast.. I miss you a ton.. Today was a cold day and I totally just wanted to hang out with you guys:-( oh and on your new years resolution I am totally with ya sista... I am sooo bad about that I lie all the time ha ha!!! white lies don't count do they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics