Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Compilation...

I discovered Google Reader from my friend Kate and it is my absolute love. I now keep up with the blogs I follow with much ease. Here are some things I've discovered lately that I really liked: I got this from Monina Makes. Thank heavens my current residence is California so that this isn't me because Wednesday, in 83440, the low will be -7, but pretty much feel like outer darkness...I might just wear shorts tomorrow just so I can and not really because it's actually warm enough to wear shorts.

This is a New Year's Resolution Generator that is SO FUN. Click it, keep clicking "Gimme More" until you absolutely can't take it anymore...

I love this skirt and am planning on making one as soon as I finish with my current order, and my People's Choice dress (which shall have the same bottom as this in a gray color).

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Happy New Year to you!! Both the skirt and the dress are beautiful. I am glad that you are enjoying CA. It is a great place that is for sure. I will be there on the 4th. I am excited to come back to America!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics