Monday, March 7, 2011

Stripe Painting

Made by Joel is a wonderful blog I've followed for a long time that's full of things he makes for his kids and then also his artwork. This post goes perfectly for our color month!  If you'll be in Portland this month go check out the rest of his art!

Painting

I've been painting this week for an art show I have next month. Here's one I just finished this morning. Stripes were inspired by my Paul Smith socks.

Update: Some people have asked about prints for this painting, so I've just added it to the Zazzle store. You can buy prints in different sizes, with archival inks, on paper or even canvas. Here is the link. (The default size print is 31x23 inches, printed on matte paper with archival ink for $29.95.)

The original painting is 36X48 inches. Acrylic on canvas. For those in the Portland area, the art show is at the Daily Cafe in the Pearl. My art (6 paintings and one mobile) will be shown for the month of March. If anyone is interested in the reception details, give me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics