Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oceans Eleven

With P, I used the Andy Warhol quote for waiting for P to come, but as I was editing E's picture, all I could hear was the bril line from Oceans Eleven with the Mormon twins at their track where the one guy says to the other "Waiting, Sweetheart, just waiting..."  The "sweetheart" isn't actually a name of affection in this instance, and while I am SO excited for her to get here, I feel the same facetious tone , so if you don't know the line from the movie, read the line with some sass.  The first image is 2 days before P showed up, and we'll see how long it takes before E shows...



4 comments:

Rene' said...

Love these! Do you have them on their bedroom walls??

Jennie said...

Fabulous! You can definitely tell you have carried them differently but I can't really tell what it is! And I know you've done your time but I'm so jealous...just a few more days at the most. So excited!

Kim said...

I am so excited for you. SO excited.

Kim said...

...and waiting, and waiting, and waiting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics