Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sparklers & Update

J bought some sparklers discounted after the 4th and we had  BLAST with them.

Baby Update: E still hasn't shown up, yet.  She's 4 days overdue, today, but Thursday is my next induction date.  If the pitocin still doesn't work, I'll have to have a c-section, which is not something I ever wanted, but we'll just see what happens!  I'll keep you all updated!





3 comments:

Jennie said...

poor lady! Well I hope she comes, and if not I've actually heard a lot of women say they'd rather have a c-section each time so who knows? Never our first choice I suppose! Fingers crossed and glad you're at least having some fun while waiting!

Tanya said...

I keep checking your blog to see Emma's little face! Hang in there. She will come. No need for c-section. Yikes!

Rene' said...

The sparklers were a blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics