Thursday, February 7, 2008

Infatuated with Food

There is absolutely nothing better than cooking, slash eating what you cook. When I have nothing to think about, I think about cooking. I wish I had 600,000,000,000,000 dollars so I wouldn't have to worry about whether I could buy certain ingredients in a certain dish or not. If I had that much money, I would also go to cooking school, but not at a regular cooking school. I'd rather just go to a great, small restaurant, and have them teach me how to be awesome.
My children are also going to 400 lbs each because all I'm going to do is cook for them, and be creative for them.
I also like cooking according to what time of year it is. Fall-time is my favorite time of year to cook because molasses and ginger are my utmost favorite things of all time to eat, and I can make as much stuff with that stuff as I want in the fall-time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics