Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Library

I am still without a friend in Pocatello, so I've decided to use that time and do some volunteer work. So, I started volunteering at the library on Monday. I volunteer twice a week for three hours at a time. My job right now is to sit at a table and sign kids up for the summer reading program. So far we have 697 kids signed up.
Here's my desk and name tag:




I like it and it's ok work because all I do is read and wait for kids to come, but I'm hoping in a while they'll let me start putting books away and setting up displays. That's what I'd really like to be doing.

1 comment:

The ZamFam said...

Where's the post about ...???? YAY!!!! And why Kessie?? It took me awhile to figure out it was you. We miss you guys!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics