Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Update

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and just an update on the baby--he had a growth spurt! I grew 5 cm in two weeks, so I guess he's growing fast! The doctor also said that he's positioned himself in place to be born! He's in the right position with his back facing outward, so no back labor! (unless he moves around within the next 9 weeks, which is of course, possible) I've had more than one or two strangers talk about how big I am, but the doctor says I'm within the limits of regular (on the larger side, but not huge). I asked a lot of questions about when I should go to the hospital, my options for right after he comes out and what would be most comfortable for me, and about how I'm not going to be pushing for 3 minutes, but that it'll be approximately an hour of pushing. All in all it was a good appointment, and I like that I get to go every two weeks now (every week would be much better, but that'll start in 5 weeks). I brought my friend Heidi with me (she's the girl in the Halloween pictures that isn't dressed up) for this one because she wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat, and it was fun to have her there.

Yay baby!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You're an adorable pregnant woman, and I can't wait to see your little/growing fast guy! I can't believe it's only 9 weeks left!!! Yay for you!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I hope everything is going well! We can't wait to see you guys again and the new little guys of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics