Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank you, Miss Britt

My beautiful friend, Miss Brittany Ruch (you can see pictures of her on her work blog here...she's the tall, gorgeous, platinum blonde), sent me a wonderful e-mail on how to make my pictures bigger. Thank you, thank you, thank you! (also, thank you to Lindsey for offering to teach me...it was very kind of you!) Therefore, here is a beautiful picture of Porter, while we're on our way back from the ranch, he's naked, out of his carseat, and wonderfully happy. Enjoy!

porter,naked,happy,in truck

and another one where he has the LONGEST legs i've ever seen on a little baby! what kind of ballet dancer baby did we get!?

porter,camo,long legs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP!! they are SO long! I could tell he was tall by how big he is when he stands up but WOW! that is so weird!
Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics