Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

We are having a FIESTA in my math classes today.  It started out being a celebration for us starting Trig (my favorite kind of math), but then it was also Cinco de Mayo so we're having a celebration for that too!  How will YOU be celebrating Cinco de Mayo?

Try some Strawberry Mango Salsa!
Strawberry Mango Salsa

Put up some decorations!
IMG_0434


Listen to some fiesta music!

Dress festively!
Entertainment

Don't forget a mustache!

1   2   3   4   5

Also, if you want more ideas go
or
or
or
or

ALSO, I got to check off one of My Year of 25 Things today!  I threw on the pottery wheel!  It was like riding a bike and a WONDERFUL messy bike, at that!  Yessssss!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics