Monday, May 9, 2011

Why yes, we ARE cousins!

saraH

This is my cousin.  I know she's Asian--calm down.  My grandma's sister moved to Hawaii and now we have Asian cousins!  She is getting more and more famous every day because of her super rad blog, and she was on KSL just the other day!  There was a Shabby Apple contest that she won by making this dress that they are making in the fall!


She has lots of great tutorials on her blog like how to make this skirt.  She's just so talented, and if you didn't know who she was before, go check out her shop and blog (you'll aDORE everything you see)!

Picture with my grandparents at Thanksgiving...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so funny. I follow her blog and I had no idea you were related.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics