Monday, August 18, 2008

Morning or Evening?

I don't know why, but lately I've heard more than a few times people comment on being a morning or an evening person, but to be honest, I don't think I'm either. I think I'm a late afternoon person. If I could just veg from the time I woke up to ~3 or 4 in the afternoon, shower, get ready until 5-ish, make a great dinner for people I know in a great location (preferably outside), and just talk to those people until I fall asleep in a chair outside sometime around 9 listening to them talk (of course in this fantasy there are no bugs and it doesn't get cold at night), that would be just perfect for me. Yep--late afternoon sounds just right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics