Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July Pictures



You're going to have to click on it to make it larger, but this is a picture of the "shoot out" after the Malad parade, and I specifically took this picture because they chose a black man to be a cowboy. I don't know where they got him...we're in Idaho.



This is Tom riding Gina Halliday's mom's (she's like, 100) bicycle.



This is a picture of Tom and Trav together. I've never seen them in the same place so I wanted to capture it.



My super awesome dessert. It's pretty much fruit pizza which I didn't really realize until I saw a picture that was actually titled "Fruit Pizza" and saw it was practically the exact same thing I had made. It was really good though.



The grandkids.



The afternoon group.



Fireworks after the big fireworks.




Trav/Marge Simpson



This wasn't all the potatoes but Jordan couldn't get anymore in the bowl without it getting out of control.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics