Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Regina Spektor

I've been listening to this girl's music on repeat for like, a week now, 8 hours a day. I really like her style. There are other songs that I won't put on here (I'll probably put them on a playlist in a week or so), but there are other ones like "On the Radio" that I really like. The second one doesn't have a video, but the song is beautiful. You can download the sheet music for free online somewhere, and I've done it, but I just need to print it out and go to a place that has pianos to learn it. It's absolutely beautiful.



1 comment:

christineleigh said...

I love, love, LOVE Reginka Spektor. Have you heard "On the Radio"? I think that's my favorite song by her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics