Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emma & Job

February 23rd was a VERY eventful day!
Girls' Rosalie dress
We are having a girl!  Her name will be Emma and we are PSYCHED!!!!


I also got a job!  I will be the geometry teacher at the nearby high school for the rest of the school year.  My official title is "part-time long-term substitute" because they just need someone to teach this trimester (which is how I get away with teaching w/out a teaching certificate).  I'll teach 2 Geometry B classes a few hours in the morning (while P goes to daycare)!  I start Monday and I'm jumping in with 2 feet!  I set up my syllabus last night and it's going to be GREAT!  Yay for a fun job!

1 comment:

Corrine said...

WOW!! That is awesome! Congrats on BOTH! Teaching will be so much fun! that's what I wanted to do. You will be so good at it... you got me through trig... I dont know what I would have done without you!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics