Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day III

This is something I came across last year and fell in love!  They're called Smittens & I've been thinking about making them, but just haven't gotten to it.  It's so you can hold hands while going for a cold walk outside!  What a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day present.  You can get these exact ones here.

Smittens - Romantic Mittens For Holding Hands - photo
Or you can go a little more handmade here at LoveDriven on Etsy.  There are lots of different kinds she has on her site, but I like these the best.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't tell you how many times I pondered a solution to that very problem in college... and never came up with anything this simple or genius.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics