Monday, February 21, 2011

Swimming

I can't buy any of them.  I will be looking like this during swim season:


But if I could, jcrew is where I would go to buy my suits.  Every single one of them is to DIE for.  Here are just a few.

Palm-stripe underwire tankJersey Lomellina® ruffle tankJersey Lomellina® asymmetrical ruffle tankJersey Lomellina® one-shoulder ruched tankJersey Lomellina® Eleanora bandeau tankSolid confetti rosette swing topSolid smocked ruffle hipsterPolka-dot underwire tank
Looooooove.

1 comment:

Kris and Katie said...

I was JUST looking at their swimsuits too and I couldn't control the drool....love them all!!! And whatever, you will NOT look like a whale but that pic did make me laugh! I'm so excited for you to find out what baby is!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Analytics